Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Don't Make It Hard for Me to Give You Money

Please, don't make it hard for me to give you my money. Nothing makes me crazier. I know you started your business to make money. So did I. So, why make it hard to make money?

I found something I wanted to buy. I tried to buy. And you made it hard for me to give you money!

Don't you realize there are thousands of other options for me? There are thousands of other people out there who will happily take my money. Unless you have a monopoly, I don't have to give you money. I can always give it to someone else.

I see this too often on ecommerce sites, in retail stores, with public utilities and everyone else that wants to make it hard to take my money.

Don't make me hunt for buttons during the online checkout process. Don't make me jump over hurdles to give you a check. If you think you can't afford either, look into PayPal and PayByCheck.

But whatever you do, don't make it hard for me to give you money. That's just plain stupid.

Louis Rosas-Guyon's FREE 5-week e-Course for Eliminating Tech Costs
R-Squared Computing - Business Technology Coaches

No comments:

Post a Comment